- In your sketchbook draw a cube showing form and a pattern for a cube that is flat
- On copy paper make a cube that stays together without any adhesives*
*No staples, white out, ketchup, glue, tape, stickers, etc.
- Assess progress
- Rework with tabs and slits
- Get pattern approved by teacher
- Experiment with Bristol board, x-acto knife, and cutting mat
- Cut through the Bristol board as well as scoring and folding
- When finished take your one and only sheet of Bristol
- Using a ruler and pencil draw your pattern
- Get approved by teacher
- Cut out pattern, score ALL folds (tabs too), construct your cube!